Joshua Dale Crawford Aug. 26, 1989 - Apr. 21, 2010

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My friend is the Best!!!

Thanks MyR. I love my blog face lift!!! Your are great. You must have been really tired of looking at the same old pictures. We need to get a new computer, I can't download any of the 100's of cute pictures of my boys to put on the blog. Thanks again you are the best and I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly so you can see your cute new baby. You know Angie is a good name for a boy or girl.

1 comment:

MyR said...

You are WELCOME!!! I'm glad you like it! Yes...you DO need to get a new computer so we all can enjoy pictures! Christmas IS coming up and I know a lot of them go on sale around then!!!

I hope the next couple weeks go by fast too! Thanks! :D (and I already used part of your name with a kid...sheesh! haha)