Joshua Dale Crawford Aug. 26, 1989 - Apr. 21, 2010

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hottest Day Ever!

Seattle hit 103° today. It’s officially the hottest day ever on record, which dates back to 1891. I’ll take time to appreciate that as I sit in my air-conditioned office sipping on a Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème from Starbucks, while Angie and the boys are sweating in misery in our un-air-conditioned home. It just doesn’t get that hot up here so virtually no one has AC. Maybe she should go to my parent’s. They have AC and keep it nice and cool.

Anyway, that’s all. Hottest day ever. Dang it, my frappuccino’s gone.

2 comments:

MyR said...

Two posts in two days??? THAT IS AN ALL TIME RECORD TOO!!! And...you're "enjoying" that you're in A/C and your family isn't? Hello??? I do not miss that heat AT ALL but I do miss A/C...we don't have it either.

Becky said...

Whoa! That really is HOT.