Joshua Dale Crawford Aug. 26, 1989 - Apr. 21, 2010

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fort Friday

On Friday it was raining. Image that! Rain in Washington! So the boys and I decided to make a Fort and we called it our Friday Fort. It was great, it kept the boys entertained all day!

The Fort went from one end of our house to the other. There were different rooms. They even ate their lunch in there. They had a ball.
Lucas in his "Science" room. He is my boy that likes to figure things out. He wants to know how everything works. He has a great imagination.


Austin is my little ring leader. He can get Lucas to do anything.

I LOVE it when the play together, it is so much fun to hear them make each other laugh!

3 comments:

MyR said...

I LOVE forts! :D I'm just not as creative and have as many blankets as you I guess!

Kristin said...

Great idea! My kids love forts too. I am sure they would love to have one up all day.

Rayna said...

Fort Friday... I'm gonna have to give that a try. We have a great fort setup that is made by cranium. You should check it out, great Christmas idea. Then they can build in the basement and not your living room. :-)