Joshua Dale Crawford Aug. 26, 1989 - Apr. 21, 2010

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dallin Todd Crawford is here!!

Jason checking out his new little boy.

Dallin Todd Crawford
10-19-09
7lb 3oz
20 inches


This is Dr. Wiseman. She is the boys Dr. and she is great! Austin and Luke had to watch and of course ask a ton of questions. We love Dr. Wiseman!

Me and my 3, yes count them 3, boys.
I love how excited Austin and Luke were to see Dallin. They cannot stop telling Dallin how cute he is and how much they love him.
They are great big brothers!

Luke wanted to hold his baby brother. Thanks for the help Dad.


Austin is such a big boy, he made sure that he washed his hands, so he could hold Dallin's hand. He is so proud of his little brother.

10 comments:

De said...

He is adorable!! WHen are you going to bring the whole Crawford Crew to work?!?

Erin said...

Congrats guys! Glad things are going well for you!

Rice Family said...

Congratulations!!! What fun 3 little boys are! Dallin is adorable-- good work :)

MyR said...

YAY!!! He definitely looks like a Crawford boy! Congrats! I'm excited to meet him someday.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie!!!

Julianna said...

Awww....congratulations you guys!!! He looks just like the other two. SO CUTE!

Becky said...

3 cute boys! Congratulations. I love his name!

Kristin said...

So happy that I found your blog off of Amy's! I love the hospital pictures of Dallin. Thanks for letting me and Miriam hold him today. He is such a sweet and mellow little guy!

Irene said...

Welcome to the "My 3 sons gang". I can't wait to meet my new great newphew. I am very happy for you, he is adorable.
Love you guys, Aunt Irene

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Yeah Congrats on #3 !!! 3 healthy babies ! Good luck with the craziness, it is still nuts at our house :)