Joshua Dale Crawford Aug. 26, 1989 - Apr. 21, 2010

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Random…

Yesterday several potentially life-altering questions puzzled my mind. Yet, rather than post them, something within me said I should go with the Happy Anniversary message yesterday instead. So I saved them for you today. Here goes:

Is it wrong to use Burger King ketchup on a McDonald’s hashbrown?

I did just that yesterday, and I gotta tell you, I couldn’t really tell that much of a difference. I think it worked just fine.

As I pondered the above, I thought, is it ketchup, catchup, or catsup? Why do we have such options?

Finally, the age old question, Burger King or McDonald’s?

And so, I now pose to you. What say ye?

2 comments:

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

Definitely BK - can't stand that McD's! I think some of that comes from my parents - they hated McD's too. I'm still wondering where the catsup/ketchup name came from altogether. Shouldn't it be tomato something?

Irene said...

Wendy's of course. I know it wasn't an option, but it should have been!