Joshua Dale Crawford Aug. 26, 1989 - Apr. 21, 2010

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Please Sir, I Want Some More

Last night for dinner we had hot dogs. Once we were all seated, prayer was offered, and we were off. It wasn’t long before I heard, “I want some more.” Having consumed one hot dog, another was prepared.

Then, a few minutes later, “I want some more.” I examined the plate and sure enough hot dog #2 was gone, so another was given.

“I want some more.” #3 consumed, yet another given.

“I want some more.” #4 gone and, you guessed it, another given.

Finally, after five hot dogs had been wolfed down, I heard “I’m done.”

Are you kidding me? 5 hot dogs? 5 hot dogs? Who in their right mind sits down and eats 5 hot dogs in one sitting?

I couldn’t handle more than 2 myself. Must have been Jason you might be thinking. Oh no, that’s where you’d be wrong my friend. While he does do a miraculous job of making food disappear, he called it quits after a measly 3 dogs last night.

Austin? Nope, not this night. He had his customary 2 before he got distracted by something and took off.

It was Lucas! Yes, you read that right. Lucas! He polished off 5 hot dogs last night for dinner.

He’s 2 people! As in 2 years old. As in, still in nursery at church, just venturing into the world of big boy underwear and going potty on the big boy potty. Yeah, that 2. What 2 year old eats 5 hot dogs for one meal?

We are going to be in some serious trouble when these 3 boys are 18, 16, and 13 (probably before that really).

3 comments:

MyR said...

That makes me nauseous! You are going to have to send those boys to work to pay for their own food!

Julianna said...

Looks like you're already in trouble!!!! Did he puke when he was done??

Cami D. said...

Who eats ANY hot dogs? Gee!